The Primaned Academy is the training centre of Primaned BV. We provide training in the field of project management (Project Controls). We process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. For this purpose, we use software from other companies, among other things.
All personal details are stored digitally by us and are carefully processed and secured. In doing so, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on 25 May 2018. This new privacy law means, among other things:
- We will state clearly and unambiguously the purposes for which we process your personal data.
- We limit the collection of personal data to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- We will not pass on personal data to third parties if this is not necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- We always ask your permission to process your personal data first.
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority.
How we collect personal data
The Primaned Academy stores personal information about contact persons and participants from companies that are attending, have attended, or will be attending training courses for this company.
The personal data is collected through, among other things:
- The registration form that is filled in when registering for a training course. Your explicit consent to the storage of your personal data will be requested.
- The presentation form that is filled in when a participant follows a course for the first time. You will be asked for your explicit permission to store your personal data.
- When a company sends us the names and e-mail addresses of participants in a training module that we provide. When following the training module, the participants will still be asked to fill in the presentation form for supplementation and explicit permission.
What personal data we collect
Depending on the purpose of storing the personal data, we store the following data:
- first and last name
- title and initials
- company details
- email address
- phone number
- dietary preferences for lunch, which can also be communicated orally at the start of a training module. It may also be stated that this data should not be stored, as it may give rise to special personal data, which we are not allowed to store.
- the training modules taken at the Primaned Academy and the certificates obtained
Purposes for the use of personal data
When using the registration form to register for a certain programme or training module or when filling in the presentation form when a first programme is followed, your personal data will be used for:
- Completion of enrollment and invoicing.
- Our course administration. Your name will appear on a certificate that will be sent to your email address at the end of the course. The certificate is stored in our digital system together with your personal data. We store the certificates for the purpose of sending them to you should you lose the certificate in the future, or need them as a reference to your employer.
- The occasional sending of information about training modules that fit in with your training modules. This will involve as little non directional marketing as possible, but especially information about, for example, a follow-up module or specialisation that fits in with the courses taken at the Primaned Academy. It is always possible to unsubscribe.
- If you expressly choose to receive newsletters, the contact details will be used to send them to you. In this case, there is always the possibility to revoke this permission.
Primaned Academy uses the software of third parties to process your personal data for the relevant purposes. For this purpose we use an accounting program, mailsoft- and hardware and website software. Where necessary, we have included a Data Processing Addendum in the agreement with third parties. The basic principle is that the data is well secured, and only used for processing for the purposes of the Primaned Academy.
Right of access, correction or deletion
Because we have digitally stored your personal data in one place, we can always send you an overview of your personal data stored with us. We would like to receive changes to your personal data, for example from a new position, company or contact details. Of course, it is always possible for us to remove some or all of your personal data. Please note that if your obtained certificates are deleted, the value of these certificates will be lost, because it will not be possible to verify in our systems that you have actually obtained them from us.
You can request access, correction or deletion of your personal data via the contact information below. This can be done by mail, telephone or post. In order to delete your personal data, we do ask for a confirmation by e-mail or post to prevent us from deleting the wrong data from our system.
Personal Data Authority
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we would like to have the opportunity to help you further and to adjust our policy where possible. Should we still not be able to work this out together, you can also submit a complaint under the privacy legislation to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Do you want to make use of your rights, or do you have other questions, remarks or complaints? Please contact us:
Primaned Academy (Primaned BV, KvK-number 24461971)
PO Box 247
2900 AE Capelle aan den IJssel
+31 10 44 25 177