The Project Controls Programme available as remote and classroom education from June 1st
Since the Corona measures are being phased out gradually the Primaned Academy will also adapt its measures: From June 1st it is again possible to register for classroom training modules. Measures are in place to keep the appropriate 1.5 meter distance and there are stricter hygiene measures.
Except for the classroom trainings, it will also still be possible to follow remote training (virtual classroom) after June 1st. Teachers and participants experienced that our remote training method provides a good alternative where we don’t have to compromise on quality. There was much room for personal attention and sufficient interaction between the participants during the remote classes.
The experiences gained and the positive feedback made us decide to offer the Education Programme both as classroom and remote trainings from June 1st.
You can indicate your preference for classroom or remote training on the registration form on the website. Below you find an overview of the measures taken for classroom trainings, and the setup for remote trainings.
For questions you can reach us via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 (0)10 – 44 25 177)
Extra measures for classroom training after 1 June due to Corona
- Disinfection possibilities upon entry
- Walking routes and 1.5m signs on the ground
- Alternative training room setup to ensure sufficient distance between participants
Setup remote training
- The training material is sent to the participants before the training (so you receive an actual book instead of a PDF-file);
- We use a professional conference system to make sure you clearly see and hear the teacher. The participants will also see the teacher’s screen and the other participants to keep the meeting interactive and personal.
- The maximum number of participants has been reduced to ensure sufficient personal attention;
- The course is divided into two blocks of 3 hours each training day(9:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 – 16:00). There will be enough breaks to be able to keep focused and concentrated during the training.
- Participants will receive a simple login procedure that allows you to login to both the video conference call and scheduling tooling without the need for installation;
- The participants receive a digital certificate after the course.
Please note: It’s also possible again to organize in-company trainings, provided that the training room meets the government guidelines. Of course you can also use one of our training centres for dedicated training. Feel free to contact us to discuss the possibilities.